Saturday, May 23, 2009

remembering stuff

I saw this on fffound, and I remembered that I saw it at Kayo Gallery when I went to SLC with my parents the weekend of graduation, and I remembered that I liked it.


Dan Christofferson
Gotta love Hoefler type and cultish Mormon imagery

And that made me remember that I didn't post anything about graduation, which is weird because it's kind of a big deal. Except for the fact that I'm not really done with school until August, but that doesn't make it any less fun that my family came up to celebrate with me, and that I got to wear a big ugly robe and a weird square hat.



Mom, Dad, Abuelita and I.


Me and my husband James after the commencement ceremony.


We had a graphic design dinner for the graduates. We all got "wood awards" with wood scraps from the Habitat for Humanity home we worked on. Mine was "Most Likely To Apologize for Being Funny." Fun times. My favorite? Linda's was "Most Likely to Buckle Up Before Ayumi Presents."


Aaron gave a really great presentation at the College ceremony. This is something good ol' Milton said when he was at BYU a few years back.


Me and my fam. They're so great!


We had a picnic right outside of our apartment. So fun!


My abuelita and two lovely cousins Arisa and Azalea.


It was also Grandma's birthday! We got her a cake and some presents.

No comments: