Friday, October 8, 2010

Super Cute Times Ahead

So, I have been largely absent from this blog lately, but only because there's nothing exciting going on.

Haha, tricked you. That is actually not true.

THE most exciting thing that has ever happened to me is happening right now. James and I are expecting a baby! We are due April 2, 2011. I'm almost 15 weeks along, and starting to show ever so slightly. I'll be sure to post a picture once I get a good baby bump going.

Also, rather than creating a mutant baby picture on one of those weird websites, I'm going to start posting family baby pictures so we can all create our own mental images of our new little baby.

I can't help but hope our baby looks EXACTLY like James.


Or my new little nephew, Ammon. Becky and Steven did a wonderful job.


And just in case you're wondering what James is pointing at...

No comments: