Friday, November 14, 2008

current stuff

Well I thought when I first started this blog that I'd be putting up a lot of my work. So far, that hasn't happened, so I thought I'd start now. I'm working on some really great projects this semester, and surpassing all expectations, I like them!

The first is Milk, a French children's fashion magazine. I really love the magazine as it is, but since it's in French, I thought I'd make the American version! Here's my first cover:



Typeface: Freight Micro
Masthead by me, kinda based on FF Magda Clean
Photo: Loretta Lux

I'll post the feature I'm working on another time.


And here's my branding project. Public Conversations Project is a nonprofit org out of Massachusetts whose sole existence is to foster communication between opposing moral, political and world views. I thought it was a great concept for an organization.

logo:
business cards:


Typeface: FF Fago Monospaced


And this image is just for fun. It's my illustrator file with all the layers visible. This calamity is why I'm soooooo excited to get my CS4 tomorrow. Illustrator CS4 has multiple artboards. They can be any size, any arrangement and can be created any time. It's like all my Illustrator wishes have come true.

No comments: